Grinch Who Touched Xmas! Grinch Who Touched Xmas!

Good job

Thanks for ruining my childhood but it was a nice flash i couldn't stop smiling through most of it

Thanks for all the fish! Thanks for all the fish!

The Book was better

I gave it a ten because i have the up most respect for the books. Sadly i never saw the movie. Anyways The flash was very good. The music i think it came from the movie but i never watched it so i don't know

Xenolord's Phoenix Wrong Xenolord's Phoenix Wrong

Ytmnd

i never thought i would see anything YTMND related on newgrounds... i was wrong 10/10

Anime Fans Are Retarded Anime Fans Are Retarded

Idiot...

I like anime and you are obviously new to hate flash so let me tell you something. If you want to make a hate flash dont put the subject on something that almost half of the people in the united states love. and you DEFINITELY dont diss the fans. here is another thing... Alot of the popular flash in Newgrounds is based off of anime but they put it into their own style. So when you say anime fans are retarded then your basically saying that the people who log on to newgrounds are retarded.

If you negatively respond to this Jon then it proves that you are an idiot because i am speaking the truth and show no hatred to you.

Kyothine responds:

Are you stupid? Listen to yourself, a GREAT majority of people dislike anime, myself included. What do you mean "Alot of the popular flash in Newgrounds is based off of anime but they put it into their own style"? Have you gotten ANY information from the authors that their animation is based off a shitty low-frame cartoon? Exactly.

And FYI, the truth is not a biased opinion, you moron. Fuck off.

Naruto Randomness 5 Naruto Randomness 5

they dont

fourtallowns people dont think hes a girl people think hes GAY

Bill Murray's Milkshakes Bill Murray's Milkshakes

AAAAAARGH!

IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS! *ahem* anyways it is good in someways and bad in others.... but mostly bad its random thats good the fact that its bill murray is bad etc.
still though i have seen worse so i give u a 5

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

lol

the mindless violence is awsome but the real reason im giving it a 10 because of the 9000 joke XP

Do you like Waffles Do you like Waffles

I think...

I think that this one is better than the original version except for the beginning i couldnt hear what hes saying

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab